Get Started in OU Campus
OU Campus is used by staff/faculty to create official, outward-facing SDSU websites and web pages that are SDSU branded, ATI compliant, and render well for mobile devices.
OU campus is supported by University Computing Services, which provides a number of services to support SDSU's web community:
If your division, college or auxiliary is already in OU, contact your OU Account Administrator. If not, submit a service request for a meeting to initiate the process of migrating to OU:
- ETS Service Desk
- Create New Request via New Request button.
- Sign-in with SDSUid credential (e.g. [email protected])
- Service Category: Communication and Collaboration / Websites
- Topic: Websites (OU Campus)
- Subject Title: Request Preliminary OU Migration Meeting
A meeting will be scheduled with your web team to discuss the migration process.
Learn about the migration process starting with the preliminary meeting, roles and responsibilities and discussing the migration timeline for planning purposes.
- Open the page you want to edit in a Web browser
- Click on the “Last Updated (modified date)” at the bottom of the page
- SDSUid Login screen appears, enter your SDSUid username and password
- OU Campus dashboard appears, select Content (from blue global navigation bar) then navigate to the page you want to update. Learn more about folders and files.
Before editing in OU Campus read about basic edit rules regarding cut and paste, formats, styles and editing in general that requires getting familiar with and adhering to.
Step-by-step instructions how to edit in OU Campus along with some standards and guidelines.
Advanced edits in OU Campus such as snippets and assets allow you to manage your web pages quickly and easily with drag & drop features and functionality to your web pages. Add and edit rows and columns, forms, images, calendar, newsfeed, social media, etc.
OU Campus has the ability to enforce an edit approval process by restricting users from publishing pages, it's called Workflow. This process is recommended for divisions with access to writing experts.
For OU Campus website-related questions, training, user accounts and file access, and technical support, contact your designated OU Account Administrator.
OU Account Administrators
You have been given access to administrative procedures in Sharepoint. If any resources are not available to you or a procedure is not working as expected, open a ticket through IT Request System for assistance. Steps to open a ticket are on OU Account Administrator page.
Who has already migrated into OU Campus at SDSU?
To view a listing, with links to live sites, see this Implementation Status.