Tools, templates, procedures and resources for OU Account Administrators to assist and support their users.
If any of these resources are not available to you, contact [email protected]. If a procedure is not working as expected, open a ticket through:
- ETS Service Desk
- Create New Request via New Request button.
- Sign-in with SDSUid credential (e.g. [email protected])
- Service Category: Communication and Collaboration / Websites
- Topic: Websites (OU Campus)
- Describe type of assistance needed.
- Create a new group limiting it to a few high level users.
- From root:mouseover section/folder to be restricted:
- Select: Edit
- Change Access Group to newly created group & Save.
Level 10 users (and to a lesser extent level 9 users) will have access regardless of group restrictions.
- If you restrict access to the /_resources/ folder, you may want to change the directory variables for "Default Image Folder" and "Default Media Folder", as they are most likely set to /_resources/images and /_resources/files, respectively.
- Access to the image files in /_resources/ou/templates/ should be left as "Everyone" or the group which controls access to the site, as these images are displayed when someone uses the "New" button to create a new page/section/folder/etc.
A department name change may require modifications to breadcrumbs and navigation.