Tools, templates, procedures and resources for OU Account Administrators to assist and support their users.
If any of the following resources are not available or a procedure is not working as expected, complete the appropriate request for assistance from the ETS Intranet site (under Websites Requests).
- Create a new group limiting it to a few high level users.
- From root:mouseover section/folder to be restricted:
- Select: Edit
- Change Access Group to newly created group & Save.
Level 10 users (and to a lesser extent level 9 users) will have access regardless of group restrictions.
- If you restrict access to the /_resources/ folder, you may want to change the directory variables for "Default Image Folder" and "Default Media Folder", as they are most likely set to /_resources/images and /_resources/files, respectively.
- Access to the image files in /_resources/ou/templates/ should be left as "Everyone" or the group which controls access to the site, as these images are displayed when someone uses the "New" button to create a new page/section/folder/etc.
A department name change may require modifications to breadcrumbs and navigation.
Components are a form-based type of reusable content that simplify entering information
into complex design elements. When a component is placed on a page, it acts as a form
for you to enter information into.
* Level 10 access is required to create components.
Create a New Component
- From: Content, select 'Components'
- Create a new component with 'New' tab
- Start adding desired fields and Save
- Select the pcf where component will reside
- Open region (green tab) where component is to be inserted and place cursor where component will go.
- Select Component icon and insert desired component; empty component fields will appear.
- Populated fields with content then Save when finished.