Information Technology Division (ITD) Web Services and Infrastructure provides training for Omni CMS account administrators. Please contact your account administrator for training, access and support. If no account administrator is associated with your account than use the Request Support link for assistance.
Complete an Omni CMS Training Request and we will contact you regarding any preparation or information needed prior to our training session.
- Provide Training Category - beginners, intermediate, or advanced.
- URL for the website you will be updating
- Under Additional Details:
- Which template was used to build the website (Business, College, or Crimson). Ask your account administrator if you do not know.
- Website account (e.g. bfa)
- List all attendee(s) - full name and SDSUid (e.g. [email protected])
Note: We must have each attendee's SDSUid in order to ensure their Omni CMS users have access to the training site.
- Include topics you want to cover if this is not your first training session.
First, you will be notified of which training video to watch.
Next, notify us when everyone finished the video.
Finally, we will setup an online training session with everyone listed on the form through Google calendar.
Training for Omni CMS Account Administrators
Training sessions provide instructions on how to create and edit pages and sections; learn about Assets, Components, Snippets, and Toolbar options; how to test websites for accessibility, broken links, and spelling errors; how to manage and restore files and versions; submit, schedule, and expire pages. Training sessions are provided by request.