Information Technology Division (ITD) Web Services and Infrastructure provides training for OU Campus Account Administrators. Please contact your Account Administrator (AA) for training, access and support. If no Account Administrator is associated with your account than use Request Support link for assistance.
Training for OU Account Administrators
Training sessions provide instructions on how to create and edit pages and sections; learn about Snippets, Assets and Toolbar options; how to test websites for spelling errors, broken links and accessibility errors; how to manage and restore files and versions; submit, schedule and expire pages. Training sessions are provided by request.
Complete an OU Campus Training Request and we will contact you regarding which video to watch prior to our training session.
- Provide Training Category - beginners, intermediate or advanced.
- Website name you will be updating (e.g. budget)
- Under Additional Details:
- Which template was used to build the website (e.g. business, college, etc). Ask your AA if you do not know.
- Website account (e.g. bfa)
- List all attendee(s) - first and last name(s)
- Include each attendees SDSUid (e.g. [email protected])
- Or, Include topics you want to cover if this is not your first training session.
First, you will be notified of which training video to watch.
Next, notify us when everyone finished the video.
Finally, we will setup an online training session with everyone listed on the form through Google calendar.
A training account is created for each user beforehand that is why we need the attendees name and SDSUid credential.
Select OU Campus training video based on SDSU template used for your website.