Web Community Group
Faculty and staff are encouraged to join the SDSU Web Community Group to learn about SDSU Web Accessibility, OU Campus implementation, and other web related topics and updates.
- Invitations to Website-related meetings with colleagues across campus.
- Get familiar with Accessibility and OU Campus implementation.
- Learn web related topics and training opportunities.
- Participate in discussions by asking or answering questions posed to the group (discussion participation is optional).
- Receive updates: Accessibility Scan/Report deadlines, Compliance Sheriff application updates, ATI Roadmap and Exemption Process, OU Campus Project updates, etc.
- Opportunities to join ad hoc groups to collaborate on aspects of Website decisions.
Monthly Web Group Meetings
November 20, 2018
Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Topic - To Be Determined (TBD)
Marketing & Communications Analytics presentation has been postponed to undetermined future date.
Krista Nielsen and Jeff Ernst (Marcomm) will discuss in-depth Analytics/Search Engine Optimization (SEO).