University Computing Services (UCS) provides initial hands-on training as part of the OU Campus migration process for faculty and staff. This is intended to train the trainer for your area. Once your sites go live, please contact your department account administrator(s) or liaison(s) for additional training for users, content providers or creating accounts.
On-site Hands-on Training for Beginners
Training classes provide instructions on how to create and edit pages and sections; learn about Snippets, Assets and Toolbar options; how to test websites for spelling errors, broken links and accessibility errors; and more. Training sessions are provided by request.
Submit a service request to schedule initial training session through:
- ETS Service Desk
- Create New Request via New Request button.
- Sign-in with SDSUid credential (e.g. [email protected])
- Service Category: Communication and Collaboration / Websites
- Topic: Websites (OU Campus)
- Subject Title: Request OU Training
- Provide the names of attendees and their SDSUid user name (e.g. [email protected]) - we will create user accounts for attendees prior to training session.
Room size limit is 14 or 6 based on size of registered group. Since we setup accounts for participants prior to training and seating is limited, please do not bring unregistered guests.
OU Campus training videos in the SDSU templates.