All user levels (L1+):
- Can access dashboard/sidebar gadgets, edit pages, edit assets, rebuild RSS feeds,
edit RSS items, and view limited reports.
- Optionally add entries to spellcheck dictionary, edit source code, upload files, delete
files, access the recycle bin, overwrite files, or delete assets (all options disabled
- Can create pages, create new sections/folders, and create assets.
- Can modify page parameters/properties and upload files.
- Optionally import zip files.
- Can delete files, access Recycle Bin, delete directories, move/copy/rename files/directories,
copy/rename/delete assets, and assign editing rights (limited).
Only Level 9+ (Assistant Admin. and Admin):
- Can create snippets, assign RSS feeds, ignore group restrictions, configure Tags access,
view unlimited/custom reports, and see data for all pages/users in the site.
- Add entries to spellcheck dictionary and edit source code (by default/not optional).
Only Level 10:
- configure Site/Account Settings
- configure Asset access
- configure Site access (and site-level directory variables)
- install gadgets from the Marketplace
- manage/create/delete Tags
- publish directory
- publish entire site
- create/modify Users/Groups
- site-wide Find and Replace
- configure Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics integration
- configure Gadgets
- manage custom dictionaries
- create RSS feeds